Business Manager - Business Management Accountant
8383 Wilshire Boulevard , Suite 1000 Beverly Hills,, CA 90211
Business Management Accountant
About the job
A Wealth and Business Management Firm for individuals as well as their companies in the Television, Film, Music, Social Media, Production, and Advertising Industries.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage client interface as well as tax preparation and tax research skills. Experience in business management, entertainment industry, real estate, high net worth individuals is required. CPA license is also preferred but not required.
- Handling client interface and communication
- Cash flows and financials review
- Prepare schedules and reports for clients
- Prepare and/or review individual, corporate, and partnership returns.
- Prepare closeouts for loan out corporations and analyze payroll withholding requirements for state and federal.
- Assist other team members with accounting and business management responsibilities as required.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 4 years of business management experience
- Understand tax concepts related to individuals, C Corporations, S Corporations, Partnerships, estates and trusts.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or related business field.
- Grasp of accounting and financial statement concepts.
- Proficiency in tax preparation software such as BNA, Pro-Systems, CCH Axcess and Datafaction.