Accountant - Full Charge Bookkeeper
790 E. Colorado Boulevard, Suite 600 Pasadena, CA 91101
Full Charge Bookkeeper
Our client is a full service accounting, auditing and financial services firm located in Pasadena and Woodland Hills in California, they are seeking a highly motivated and experienced tax manager to be part of our growing team.
The firm focuses on services to closely held companies in traditional tax, accounting, auditing, and related consulting areas. Ranked in the top 50 largest accounting firm in the LABJ’ s Book of Lists, and on The Best Places to Work List, our focus is recognizing opportunities and creating value for our clients by equipping them with the tools to make better business and financial decisions for the future.
We are looking for a dynamic Full Charge Bookkeeper with Accrual & Cash Experience who can join a hyper growth department for in-house bookkeeping for our clients.
Client industries include real estate, restaurant and entertainment professionals. The ideal candidate will have strong bookkeeping and accounting knowledge as well as strong communication skills to interact with clients.
- Direct client interaction
- Review bookkeeping, reconcile accounts, correct client original postings
- In-house bookkeeping from client records in QuickBooks
- Reconcile accounts; provide monthly or quarterly balance sheet and profit and loss statements to clients.
- Preparation of sales tax, payroll tax and personal property tax returns
- Heavy Accounts payable required for the client
- Work alongside with a helpful team
- Support the Business Management and Accounting Group as needed
- Must know accrual & cash base accounting
- Strong QuickBooks experience
- Fundamental accounting knowledge (will be tested)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to problem solve on the spot and interact with clients
- Accountant Payables full cycle
- Sales tax, payroll tax and personal property tax knowledge and experience
- Good organization skills
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview. You can also apply directly this and other openings on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/