Accountant Account Manager
16000 Ventura Blvd, Encino, California 91436
ABOUT THE FIRM
Our client is a full service business management firm located in San Fernando Valley proud to service the best in the industry. They are highly regarded for being an energetic firm, with the perfect blend of youthful enthusiasm and veteran experience.
Our clients are from all realms of the entertainment industry, including a wide variety of musicians, actors, athletes, writers, directors, producers and other entertainment-related companies and executives.
Compensation and benefits packages are very competitive. We believe in paying whatever it takes to get the best and the brightest professionals.
They are seeking a highly motivated and experienced accounting, tax, audit and business management professionals to be part of their fast growing team.
To perform client relations and bookkeeping by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Interface with client(s) on a daily basis.*
- Supervise, train and mentor bookkeeping staff.*
- Book investment statements.*
- Book client payroll.*
- Act as approver in Datafaction workflow.*
- Review monthly and semi- annual General Ledger/Trial Balances.*
- Onboarding new client inclusive of recording opening Trial Balance as journal entry and reconciling bank statements.*
- Record purchase and refinance of client residence in Datafaction.*
- Record purchase of client automobiles in Datafaction.*
- Maintain cash flow and reporting requests for clients.*
- Provide back-up coverage for the Account Managers as needed.*
- Process Accounts Payable and Cash Receipts when bookkeeper is out.*
- Coordinate and complete client loan applications and give to senior accountant for final review.*
- Work closely with accounting department to ensure clean and accurate books.*
- Create commission reconciliation schedules for non-touring clients.*
- Other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Fluent Command of English
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Knowledge of Datafaction and Imaging software
- Computer Literacy
- Proficiency in Excel
- Proficiency in Word
- Interpersonal skills
Education / Experience:
- High School Diploma and/or college preferred
- 5 years or more Datafaction experience
- Physical Demands / Work Environment
- Occasional, standing, walking, crouching and lifting up to 15 pounds.
- Frequent use of hands and reaching with hands and arms.
- Regular talking, hearing, seeing, and sitting.
- Moderate to loud noise level.
- Risk of electrical shock.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview or apply directly on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com