El Segundo, California 90245
Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of assigned journal entries, account analysis and bank reconciliations.
Maintains assigned subsidiary ledgers and provides accounting support to the Accounting department.
- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
- Prepares recurring, non-recurring and adjusting journal entries as assigned.
- Maintains spreadsheets for account analysis, reports and other schedules of general ledger accounts.
- Performs monthly and year-end general ledger account analysis.
- Informs Manager of invoices, deposits and other transactions of an unusual nature requiring special or immediate action.
- Prepares bank reconciliations as assigned.
- Manages monthly bank information and activity from bank on-line system.
- Maintains department cancelled check files and petty cash records.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- 1 or 2 years of post-high school education or a degree from a two-year college.
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred.
- Over 1 year and up to and including 3 years of experience.
- Previous experience with general ledger accounting.
- Microsoft Excel .
- Previous healthcare industry experience.
- Computer literate.
- 10-key skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft applications skills (Excel, Access).
- Basic Microsoft Word skills.