10960 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 700 Los Angeles, California 90024
Accountant / Analyst
Our client is a full service public accounting firm that is consistently ranked as a top 100 firm nationally.
As part of their growth strategic plans, we are looking to fill an exceptional opportunity for an accountant with 2 to 4 years of a diverse nature, including document review, financial analysis, general accounting, and tax preparation.
They are a highly diverse practice which provides professional services in the areas of tax, commercial business services, insolvency, litigation, and forensic accounting.
Our ideal candidate is an individual who aspires to gain broad-based knowledge and experience in this multifaceted division of the company.
- Document Review: Review, compilation, and organization of documents received or to be produced in pending engagements.
2. Financial Analysis: Compilation and analysis of financial data, preparation of financial reports, and work in forensic accounting and litigation support.
3. General Accounting: Preparation of financial statements, tax returns, and reports.
Non Essential Functions:
Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to organize work and projects, prioritize, meet deadlines, and complete work in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Ability to reason and multi-task.
- Proficiency with computer and spreadsheet software programs. Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (WORD, EXCEL, Outlook) and QuickBooks.
- Familiarity with legal research, analysis, and development of evidentiary materials.
- Attentive to detail, self-sufficient, requiring minimal supervision.
- Strong verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to get along with many kinds of personalities.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Dependable, with excellent attendance record.
General office working conditions, including occasional assignments at client or offsite locations. Occasional overtime work required throughout the year.
- Two or three years work experience desired.
- BA or BS degree or specialized professional training, along with experience working in a CPA or law firm.
- Executes assignments thoroughly, accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic.
- Demonstrates an ability to learn and take on assignments of increasing responsibility and skill level.
- Strong verbal, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to clients and all levels of management.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview.