Long Beach, CA 90801 US
Senior Accountant – Real Estate / REIT
Our client is a privately-held real estate investment and management firm that is in rapid growth mode.
As part of their strategic plans, we are looking to place a senior accountant.
This position is a newly created opening due to their expansion and there are considerably career growth opportunities in this exciting company.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports for properties.
- Ensure accuracy of general ledger information.
- Verify that tenant lease information is input into accounting software correctly.
- Prepare annual CAM reconciliations.
- Meet accounting department deadlines.
- Assist with budget preparation.
- Prepare billing adjustments for tenant’ s accounts.
- Interact with property management.
- Oversee day-to-day accounting operations of commercial property buildings.
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Property management background or experience preparing compilations preferred. MRI experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview.