Accountant Senior Tax
275 Tennant Suite 102 Morgan Hill, CA 95037
Our client, a rapidly growing full service CPA firm with multiple offices. They provide accounting, payroll, auditing, tax and consulting services to individuals, businesses and non-profit organizations.
We are seeking a Tax Senior to join our team
The successful candidate should have at least 3 years’ experience and must be able to work under limited supervision.
- Bachelor Degree
- CPA/CPA Candidate
- 3+ years public accounting experience
- Understanding of complex accounting
- Experienced in preparing corporate, individual, partnership, fiduciary and other tax returns
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with high-technology/software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Medical/HSA benefits
- 401(k) including profit sharing
- Accrued Time Off (vacation and sick days)
- Cafeteria plan
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview.