Accounting Director Tax
2001 N Main St #360 Walnut Creek, California 94596
986 – tax director – bpm – walnut creek
High Net Worth Tax Director
Our client is a full service accounting firm with a true entrepreneurial spirit. We offer expertise in Assurance, Tax, Business Consulting and Wealth Management to our clients in a wide VARIETY of industries.
They leading regional public accounting firm with 5 offices in the San Francisco Bay Area and have been recognized as a “ Best Place to Work” by the San Francisco Business Times, Accounting Today, and other industry publications and was awarded an EBBIE for Excellence in Business and commitment to the community.
We are seeking a Tax Director for their high net worth clients:
- Provide tax compliance, consulting and controversy services to a diverse base of domestic and international clients
- Oversee complex tax research
- Work with clients to minimize their global tax obligations
- Supervise tax staff and manage the day-to-day delivery of tax consulting services to the client
- Develop and motivate tax seniors and staff
- 5+ years of tax experience in public accounting.
- CPA or attorney with an advanced tax degree preferred
- Strong desire to learn
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Tax research experience
- Interest in business development
- Good sense of humor
- A strong commitment to company core values
- Strong analytical ability, research and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to oversee complex tax research projects for a variety of clients and diverse industries
- Able to manage multiple complex projects and deliver in a timely manner
- Ability to generate and build business, delegate work and manage staff
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview.
We offer competitive, comprehensive salary & benefit packages and a positive, fun and team-oriented working environment!