Accounting Manager, Tax - Tax Partner Potential
17501 East 17th Street, Suite 100 Tustin, CA 92780
TAX MANAGER or SENIOR TAX MANAGER (Future Tax Partner)
About the Job
Our client is a full service and prestigious, growing public accounting firm who specializes in serving the financial and tax needs of privately-held businesses and their owners throughout Southern California.
The depth and breadth of our experience — which includes such ancillary services as business consulting, business valuation, employee benefits and human resources services, estate planning and computer consulting — make us a valuable member of our clients’ management team.
Highly ranked in Orange County by the Orange County Business Journal and a three-time Best Places to Work winner, we are searching for just the right candidate to join our team as a Tax Manager or Senior Tax Manager in our Tax Department. This is an important position and has partnership potential.
- Performing consulting and compliance services for corporations, partnerships and individuals with an emphasis on real estate clients.
- Identifying tax planning strategies to optimize the clients’ tax issues.
- Supervising, training and evaluating advanced level staff.
- Developing solid client relationships.
- Maintaining knowledge of new tax issues and general business trends that affect your clients.
- Willing and able to perform research and well-versed in transactions affecting C-corporations, S-corporations, and partnerships.
- Coordinate IRS and all applicable state and local income tax audits.
- Co-responsibility with partners for billing and staff utilization.
- 10+ year’ s recent experience in the tax department of a CPA firm.
- Strong team player
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Practice development experience a plus
- Masters in Taxation a plus
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current base salary for review and immediate interview.