Accounting Manager - Business Management Senior Manager
13801 Ventura Boulevard Sherman Oaks, California 91423
Business Management Senior Manager
The Business Management Senior Manager will focus and participate in a management role with respect to client service and staff supervision / direction as it relates to client service. There will be significant interface with all departments within the firm such as the Business Management Department, the Tax Department and the Management Team. The Senior Manager reports directly to the Partner Group and the Managing Partner.
- Client Service - Provide executive level guidance and consultation to the client working independently or with a Partner.
- Work independently, or with Partner, in the following areas:
- Estate Planning
- Life/Disability/Long Term Care Insurance
- Retirement Accounts: Pension/SEP IRA
- Investment Accounts
- Construction Projects
- Home Purchase/Sales
- Financial statement and ledger review on assigned clients.
- Assist and work with Business Management and Tax Staff on client related projects.
- Ensuring compliance with professional standards and Firm policies as they relate to the product released to the Clients.
- Special projects for clients as assigned by the Managing Partner.
- Support and educate staff while assisting in the growth and the development of the Firm' s professional team members.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Must be an active Certified Public Accountant.
- Must have a Bachelor' s Degree/Accounting Degree - Master' s Degree a plus.
- Strong accounting knowledge and analytical/problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership training and mentoring skills. Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Must have professional office experience and the ability to work with top level management and executives.
- The ability to communicate verbally and in writing so that others will understand. Must be able to give direction and take direction with little to no supervision.
- Must be able to handle multiple interruptions and adjustments to priorities throughout the day/week.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with diverse individuals. Must have the ability to handle situations calmly and efficiently ranging from routine to emergency.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview or apply directly on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/