Accounting Manager Audit or Tax
579 Auto Center Drive Watsonville, CA 95076
ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR / MANAGER - Tax / Audit
Our client is a full service public accounting firm that is consistently ranked as a top 100 firm nationally.
We' re hiring a Tax or Audit Supervisor or Manager with strong accounting skills and three to six years of public accounting experience.
As a Supervisor/Manager you will be given the opportunity to develop your leadership skills while increasing your knowledge of audit and accounting.
You’ ll also actively establish and maintain business relationships while participating in a comprehensive mentoring program.
The firm takes an active role in developing the potential of each of its team members.
As a Supervisor/Manager (Tax or Audit) you will:
- Plan and manage multiple client engagements; understand clients goals and needs
- Review complex tax returns
- Strategize with Partners regarding tax planning
- Manage engagements, provide recommendations, actively and independently research issues
- Assist in identifying opportunities to guide clients toward achieving their goals and growth
- Develop firm procedures and processes, as well as team members including: mentoring, coaching, training, supervising and evaluating
- Develop and implement a personal marketing plan to attract new clients
- 401k plan audit and ESOP audit experience ideal
About the ideal candidate:
- Ability to work well with the team and our clients is a must.
- A solid understanding of basic accounting theory, audit, tax and accounting practices is necessary.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or Business is required.
- CPA license.
- Experience reviewing corporate, individual, fiduciary and flow-through entities, etc.
- Ability to mentor and develop staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview or apply directly on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/