8484 WILSHIRE BLVD BEVERLY HILLS, California 90211
Our international diverse media client is seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Accounting Manager to join their diverse Accounting and Finance team based in Beverly Hills, California.
As part of their strategic growth plans, we are looking to place an Accounting Manager in their division of highly successful chain of retail stores.
The original vision for an upscale adult boutique began in 1998 when the first Hollywood store opened on the famed Sunset Strip. Since then, the ever-expanding chain has been offering consumers a bright, refreshing emporium of lingerie, apparel, movies and other merchandise.
With multiple locations nationwide and plans for future expansion, this chain of retail stores is changing the face of romantic behavior worldwide.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute day-to-day accounting operations, including but not limited to the month-end close, journal entries, AP remittance, and related projects & initiatives, as practicable.
- Analyze monthly financial reports by the reporting units as well as the financial statement consolidation. Create adjusting and accruing journal entries based on the developed analyses and comparison worksheets.
- Perform and review multi-state sales and use tax filings.
- Oversee various license and permit files including monthly, quarterly, and annual.
- Assist with annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes to optimize business decision-making.
- Assist the Controller to establish and maintain a seamless system in order to utilize and optimize all available options and links between the operating systems: Accumatica, POS, etc.
- Troubleshoot any data entry or other system errors and coordinate with the technical support team when necessary.
- Monitor Accounts Payable Aging on a weekly basis to ensure all vendors are kept current.
- Create custom worksheets and reports as requested.
- Work with the CPA Firm on income tax preparation as well as third party auditors in a productive and efficient manner.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong computer literacy and ability to generate reports quickly (Acumatica/ERP experience a plus)
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with a multi-site retail company a plus
- Proven management and supervisory experience
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational as well as verbal and written communication skills.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview.