220 Montgomery Street, Suite 300 San Francisco, California 94104
Our client is a leading regional public accounting firm in the San Francisco Bay Area providing a wide variety of financial services to a diversified, prestigious clientele specializing in audit, tax compliance, estate planning, consulting, and litigation support services.
Their firm is committed to long term career development and growth as well as work life balance.
We are currently seeking talented tax professionals for our Redwood Shores and San Francisco offices.
- Minimum of 6-10 years of recent public accounting experience
- Bachelors in Accounting or Masters Degree in Accounting or Tax
- CPA preferred and/or J.D./LLM in Taxation
- Strong technical knowledge and a developing area of expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Strong project management, organization, and analytical skills
- Team management skills including ability to lead, direct and coach
- Ability to build & cultivate strong personal relationships with peers in firm and the business community
- Excellent business skills and appropriate industry knowledge
- Business Development acumen
- Must successfully pass a background check
Essential duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage day-to-day client relationships and maintain positive client satisfaction
- Seek opportunities to be creative and innovative in serving clients
- Work closely with engagement partner and staff to meet client expectations
- Manage the assignment budgets and profitability in area of responsibility
- Keep current on applicable professional standards
- Develop new client contacts and relationships beneficial to the firm
- Participate in civic, business, community, and philanthropic activities
- Understand Seiler’ s full services and industry capabilities
- Role model and mentor to new and existing staff
- Keen interest in personal career growth & development
- Assist in firm administrative functions as assigned by the partners
- Participate in recruitment, business planning and retention initiatives
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview.
We offer competitive, comprehensive salary & benefit packages and a positive, fun and team-oriented working environment!
Please also indicate which office you would prefer (Redwood City or San Francisco).
We offer a progressive, entrepreneurial environment with flexible schedule, competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefit packages.