Accounting Manager Tax Technology
555 South Flower Street, Suite 3700 Los Angeles, California 90071
Tax Technology Manager
Our client, a global company based in downtown Los Angeles, is seeking an experienced and well-rounded tax technologist / Tax Technology Manager
Working in the Global Corporate Tax Department, Reporting to the Tax Technology Director, will be a key member of the Tax Technology team working across all aspects of application development, systems and user support. Will be responsible for managing and administering the ONESOURCE Tax Provision and company proprietary Global Tax Compliance Tracking systems through:
- Supporting the quarterly provision process by ensuring proper system setup and production of automated Excel templates and reports.
- Managing a junior staff member based in India.
- Developing, delivering and coordinating the delivery of training for the Tax Department.
- Coordinating with vendors for maintenance and upgrading of the tax systems.
- Managing the tax legal entity database and collaborating with the Legal and Finance Departments to keep information up-to-date.
- Continually improving system performance, business process efficiency and the user experience.
- Proactively identifying tax process and technology modifications resulting from acquisitions, significant transactions and tax law changes.
- Assisting with managing content and maintenance of Tax Department Portal (SharePoint).
Candidates must demonstrate significant relevant experience in managing ONESOURCE Tax Provision systems. Other requirements and skills include:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting and/or Management Information Systems with Accounting or Tax experience.
- Seven or more years of general corporate tax experience that includes five or more years focused on managing and administering tax technology solutions.
- Advanced Excel skills, including VBA.
- Solid working knowledge in tax accounting and compliance, Hyperion and general ledger systems (such as Oracle or SAP).
- Working knowledge of or familiarity with Corptax Compliance preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Access a plus.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview.