Accounting Supervisor Tax
9911 Irvine Center Drive Suite 100 Irvine, CA 92618
Our client is looking to hire a Tax Supervisor with at least 5 years public accounting tax experience, CPA license is a must.
We are a high tech office and this person MUST be extremely proficient on the computer and able to learn new software quickly.
We are a fast-paced firm looking for a candidate who is self-sufficient and capable of meeting budget constraints and tax deadlines.
They are a full service CPA and Wealth Management firm providing a Comprehensive Financial Approach to meet the needs of our clients with accounting, tax, business consulting, QuickBooks management, Investments, and Wealth Management.
We are an innovative firm striving to meet the demands of our clients with the highest standards of service.
- Public accounting experience: 5+ Years (tax services)
- Review tax returns for Individuals, Corporations, Partnerships and Trusts.
- Experience and knowledge of Lacerte Tax Software and paperless tax processing
- Strong Accounting knowledge
- QuickBooks/Xero experience a plus
- Must be EXTREMELY knowledgeable and proficient on the computer
- Business professional dress code
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great client service skills
- CPA license a must
- Self-sufficient, motivated, and able to keep up in fast-paced environment, with ever changing technology and tax deadlines.
- Tax Return Review (concentration) and tax consulting
- Review Accounting work and answer client questions
- Prepare complicated tax returns
- Tax Research
- Financial Statements Analysis and Presentation
- Client interaction and meetings
- Working with partner and director to service clients
- Work with Staff and act as their mentor
Along with your resume, please provide your work experience, why you feel you would work well in our firm, and your salary requirements.