Accounting Supervisor Tax
111 North Sepulveda Blvd. Suite 310 Manhattan Beach, California 90266
As a Tax Supervisor, the candidate will lead and manage multiple tax engagements and strive to deliver quality tax services for our individual and business clients who are mainly in the real estate, entertainment, technology and services industries. The candidate will also supervise; train and mentor staff to help insure that staff goals are met and individual successes are achieved.
This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement. Job duties include:
- Preparation and detail review of complex federal and state income tax returns for individuals, and diverse business entities, including corporations (C, S and LLC), partnerships, trusts, estates, and foundations.
- Proactive tax planning and coordination of tax strategies with the client and engagement team.
- Correspondence with the client and tax authorities and internally with partners and other team members (good communication skills and the ability to work independently with partners, clients and third parties are critical to this position).
- Performing complex tax research in response to client tax matters and preparation of research memos.
- Management of and communication with multiple clients, including monitoring budgets and production goals.
- Assisting with development and implementation of firm procedures and processes.
- Supervising other team members, including: mentoring, coaching, training and evaluating.
- Building new and existing client relationships.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview or apply directly on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/