Audit & Assurance Senior
2001 North Main Street Walnut Creek, CA 9459 US
Audit & Assurance Senior
We are a forward-thinking, full-service accounting firm providing modern solutions to businesses across the globe. We focus on comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting services for our clients, and we provide our people and our community with the resources to lead meaningful and purposeful lives.
While we are a large California-based accounting firms, our flexible work locations and schedules mean we have professionals across the continent. Our teams and our clients drive us to provide quality services and ignite unique insights and ideas that contribute to our continued success. Our clients come from different backgrounds and industries, which keep our people intellectually challenged every day.
Our initiatives and ideals lead to our continued recognition as one of the “ Best Places to Work”.
We are dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees along with fostering an environment that allows an integrated lifestyle. Our flexible culture allows our professionals to live a balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal commitments.
- Consistent recognition as one of the “ Best Places to Work”
- Summer Hours – Leave early on Friday afternoons from June to August!
- Flexibility in your day-to-day work schedule
- Rich diversity in the clients, industries, and overall work
You have (requirements):
- Licensed CPA, or in the process of obtaining the CPA.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in public accounting in a variety of industries including Technology, Life Sciences, Consumer Products, Financial services, or Non-Profits; SEC experience preferred.
- Experience auditing complex accounts like inventory, revenue, equity / stock options, etc.
- Demonstrated leadership/supervisor experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong desire to continuously learn.
- Competently analyzes and prioritizes information to make appropriate recommendations.
- Ability to synthesize all forms of research into clear, thoughtful, actionable deliverables.
- Understands client needs, identifies root causes of problems, and implements pragmatic solutions.
You will (job responsibilities):
- Responsible for day-to-day planning and execution of multiple client engagements throughout the year.
- Supervise associate level professionals and delegate engagement responsibilities.
- Responsible for communicating and resolving all issues that arise during the audit engagement with the support of the engagement manager.
- Develop and execute audit strategy from planning to reporting.
- Develop and maintain client relationships, thus driving client satisfaction.
- Research, understand and apply complex accounting concepts and auditing procedures.
- Draft financials and report audit findings (both verbal and written).
- Develop, motivate and mentor associates by providing training, regular feedback and career guidance while fostering a team environment.