2301 Dupont Dr Irvine, CA 92612 US
Our client is a national accounting firm that has an immediate opening for an Audit manager.
If you are an accomplished audit professional with a passion for success and a strong desire to continue developing your skills in a growth-oriented career, we are the organization for you.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Audit Manager. In this leadership role, you will have the opportunity to utilize and continue to develop your analytical, operational, management, and client service skills. With your expertise, you will manage our talented staff and assume the role as mentor to coach staff on various audit and accounting technical issues. You will also be involved in new client development in partnership with upper management and participate in client meetings, presentations and proposal development.
Successful Audit Manager candidates will:
- Balance multiple priorities, demonstrate proficient technical skills for handling client responsibilities and deliver a high quality work product
- Demonstrate an understanding of professional and industry standards and practices; keep abreast of latest developments and ensure professional development through ongoing education
- Serve as the client’s trusted advisor, identify client issues and conflicts and proactively communicate solution options to the client and team
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal, analytical, research and project management skills
- Think independently and problem solve in a results driven team oriented environment
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor's degree required; Master’s degree in Accounting, Taxation or related field preferred.
- Must have active CPA or equivalent certification
- 6+ years of audit experience in public accounting, or related field.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience.
- Middle market experience preferred with clients ranging from $3-$100m in revenues.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, research and audit project management skills, including proficiency in GAAP and GAAS rules, procedures and standards.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally.
- Ability to multi-task, think independently and problem solve in a results driven team oriented environment.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong computer and technical skills including, Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, intranet and audit software.
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs.
- Knowledge of Caseware is a plus.
- Come grow your career with us!
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview.
An E-Verify Employer