465 California St, San Francisco, CA 94104
Our client, a rapidly growing full service CPA firm with multiple offices in California.
They provide accounting, payroll, auditing, tax and consulting services to individuals, businesses and non-profit organizations.
We are seeking an Audit Manager to join their team in the San Francisco office
As an audit manager, you will plan engagements, manage fieldwork, and supervise audit staff. You will communicate audit and accounting issues to clients and engagement leaders, and assist in concluding and wrapping up audits.
The minimum qualifications for Audit Manager are:
- Bachelor’ s degree, preferably with a major in Accounting or comparable subject, and a CPA
- 5 to 10+ years of experience in public accounting
- Organizational skills, including an ability to manage multiple engagements
- A willingness and desire to work on projects from planning to completion, with an emphasis on quality and timeliness
- Ability to identify auditing and accounting issues and to communicate them clearly and timely
- Ability to oversee all tasks associated with audit engagements, including mentoring and coaching of all audit staff
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with business software applications including Excel
Equal opportunity employer
Offering competitive salary and benefit packages.
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview.