One Market, Landmark, Suite 620 San Francisco, New York 94105
Our client is a national full service accounting firm, their San Francisco, California office is seeking Audit Managers to work in our financial services group.
- Implementing and managing engagement plans for various types of financial services clients including but not limited to: hedge funds, private equity, venture capital, broker dealers, etc.
- Preparing and analyzing financial statements, evaluate internal controls, closely supervise staff members and communicate effectively with clients.
- Develop reasonable time budgets and effectively monitor performance of Seniors and Staff.
- Supervised by Senior Audit Managers or Partners.
- Delegate to, supervise and evaluate Seniors and Staff.
- Effectively manage multiple smaller financial services engagements simultaneously as necessary.
- Provide training and motivation to Seniors and Staff.
- Act as a mentor to Seniors and Staff and assist with recruiting and retention.
- Develop positive relationships with client personnel.
- Identify potential opportunities for new and/or extended client services with financial services industry.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or equivalent major
- CPA or comparable designation preferred
- 5 years recent public accounting/audit experience, including 3+ years supervisory experience
- 2+ years financial service industry client experience is a plus