801 Second Avenue, Suite 1310 Seattle, WA 98104
TEAM UP WITH US!
Our Audit Services Team is committed to adding value to our clients. Our client service model focuses on quick response times and efficient audit services. As a CPA firm, we provide audit services to small to mid-cap companies and our structure allows for more competitive fees than Big 4 and national CPAs without sacrificing quality.
Following a high touch, highly interactive client service model, our Audit department provides clients with the quality service and high level of expertise that competes with our Big 4 and national counterparts. Serving both private and public companies in a large variety of industries, including Technology, Nonprofit, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Financial Services and Real Estate, we can provide you with the experience to build a long and successful career in public accounting.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHAT YOU’ LL DO
- Supervise and plan field engagements, including financial statement audits, reviews, and various consulting engagements.
- Supervise a team of 2-5 staff members over the course of engagement and provide technical guidance to team while out in the field or in office.
- Recognize, research and perform moderately complex accounting areas of the clients’ balance sheet and income statements.
- Ensure the completion of clients’ annual reports on a timely and accurate basis.
- Interact with clients to identify and resolve field audit issues.
- Exhibit strong analytical skills to evaluate financial data and relationships.
- Continue to build upon technical skills and maintain a current Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license through Continued Professional Education trainings.
WHAT YOU’ LL NEED
- 5+ years Public Accounting experience, including management of audit engagements.
- 2+ years’ experience in a Manager role preferred.
- Bachelor or Master’ s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license required.
- Considers the development and motivation of staff a priority, and provides mentorships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Reliable transportation with the ability to travel.
HOW TO APPLY
If you’ re up for the challenge and this is something you would like to consider, please apply online using the " Apply for this job online" button.