21241 S. Western Ave., Suite 200 Torrance, CA 90501
Top 100 accounting and consulting firm in the west region. Serving clients for over 50 years providing the services of a large firm with a blended environment of practices, services and industry specializations and continues to demonstrate renowned industry leadership year-over-year. The firm takes pride in client service and professional and personal advancement, as demonstrated by our program which promotes a culture of learning and growth through targeted development and leadership programs, together with a continual focus on client service and technological evolvement.
- Responsible for all phases of an audit, compilation, or review engagement.
- Maintains contact with clients throughout the year; possesses a thorough knowledge of the client and all facets of client’ s business.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and proficiency in advanced technical skills necessary for advising clients.
- Plans, schedules and staffs engagements using Firm policies and procedures.
- Generally requires five (5) to seven (7) years experience in public accounting, demonstrating a proven progression in complexity, scope, and number of engagements managed.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a supervisory position.
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting, or Master’ s degree in accounting.
- Japanese bilingual is a must.
Affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws