Audit Partner - Confidential Search
790 E. Colorado Boulevard, Suite 600 Pasadena, California 91101
Audit Practice Leader, Construction & Real Estate
Our confidential client is a full service accounting, auditing and financial services firm in Los Angeles, California, they are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Audit Partner to be part of a fast growing company.
Description, Responsibilities & Requirements
The Audit Practice Leader for Construction and Real Estate will be responsible for leading the development, processes and functions of the auditing consultancy services for construction and real estate clients, working closely with other Partners and members of the firm. This is a newly created role which will embrace important new business for the firm, building and championing the Construction and Real Estate audit clients.
Responsibilities will include full leadership of complex audit engagements from start to finish, supervising audit staff effectively and developing strong client relationships.
The firm is open to hiring an individual at a pre-ownership professional level appropriate to the individual' s experience and ability to contribute to the firm' s success. There is great opportunity for swift advancement and potential ownership in the firm.
Qualifications / Skills / Abilities Sought:
- Significant, successful audit leadership experience, managing the full life-cycle of the audit process.
- Complete and thorough understanding of accounting and auditing standards in the construction and real estate business sector. Section 42 experience desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to establish, manage and develop an audit practice and manage audit programs to run a newly formed department and team focused exclusively on construction and real estate.
- Ability to manage a team of people to efficiently and thoroughly complete audits to the clients' satisfaction, serving as a trusted expert in the construction and real estate
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills including listening, providing valuable performance feedback, group problem-solving, conflict resolution, with interviewing and hiring experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to present information clearly and concisely to audit staff and clients.
- Good culture fit within an environment of personal accountability and high integrity.
- Ability to travel as required to serve client needs.
- The firm also has clients with locations in other states.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to conduct research, gather relevant internal and external information and synthesize into a cohesive, concise presentation and/or analysis.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Accounting, CPA certification required.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview. You can also apply directly this and other openings on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/