Audit Senior / Manager
7755 Center Avenue, Ste 1225 Huntington Beach, California 92647
Audit Senior / Manager
Our client, a dynamic and rapidly growing Orange County boutique CPA firm is looking to immediately add a Senior Associate or Manager. A CPA is absolutely required. Additionally, it is preferred that the candidate be a self-starter, willing to learn, possesses prior supervisory experience and is eager to be responsible for undertaking many different types of tasks in a professional environment.
Specifically, the job requirements are as follows:
- Possess significant experience in undertaking and managing financial audits
- Possess significant experience in undertaking and managing financial reviews
- Possess significant bookkeeping proficiency
- Possess a high-level of proficiency with QuickBooks and/or Peachtree
- Ability to work with and review essential accounting concepts, such as, booking of journal entries, reviewing of a trial balance, reconciliation of net assets and creating financial statements
- Possess some experience preparing tax returns
- Possess significant experience working in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong work ethic demonstrated by past work experience
Potential job duties are as follows:
- Manage audit fieldwork, reviews and compilations
- Conduct agreed upon procedures
- Undertake complex bookkeeping consultation projects
- Preparation of federal and state income tax returns for a variety of different types of clients
- Oral and written communications with clients, other professionals and regulatory authorities
Potential candidates should expect to be able to demonstrate the above referenced job requirement skills as part of the interview process. When submitting your resume, please include a cover letter that specifically, but briefly outlines your relevant experience. Salary is negotiable and dependent upon the experience and background of the candidate.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, great learning opportunities, great working location, the possibility of a flexible work schedule (our firm is extremely family oriented and we are dedicated to providing work-life balance) and a stress-free working environment.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview.