300 Spectrum Center Drive, Suite 300 Irvine, California 92618
A upbeat and curious minset is ideal for this role.
Continous learning and client serving approach is a must. The ability to quickly uncover issues and solve problems makes this opportunity fun!
- Performing Audits for publicly traded and privately held companies in the Orange County and surrounding areas.
- Lead client audit engagements, which include planning executing, directing, and completing financial audits.
- Begin to develop generally accepted accounting principles and SEC accounting and reporting rules, where applicable, and financial statement presentation.
- Obtain a thorough understanding of PCAOB and generally accepted auditing standards and common audit procedures and techniques.
- Supervise, train and mentor associates and interns on audit process.
- Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues.
- Acquire a working knowledge of the client’ s business.
- Proactively interact with key client’ s management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Perform other job related duties as necessary
- Bachelor' s
- 2 years