4120 East Concours Ste 100 Ontario, CA 91764
All full-time team members work an alternative workweek plan consisting of 40.0 hours per week, with 36.0 hours between Monday and Thursday, and 4.0 hours on Friday. Schedules change during Audit and Tax deadlines
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to meet professional and firm standards that include preparation of work papers, indexing, sample selections and testing, management letters, review and monitoring of staff and work papers and ability to document and assess various control systems.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel and achieve client satisfaction.
- Direct fieldwork daily, inform supervisors of the engagement status, create draft audit reports for management review and manage staff performance. Demonstrate the ability to in-charge small engagements autonomously.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to client situations.
- Foster an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment.
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
- Local travel 50% of time
- Minimum of 3 years of audit experience within a public accounting firm
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting or related field required
- CPA preferred or have passed ALL parts of the CPA exam
- Willingness and ability to travel to client locations
- Excellent project Management skills
- Strong analytical and report writing skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comprehensive understanding of data analysis
- Integrity within a professional environment