21515 Hawthorne Boulevard Suite 1250 Torrance, California 90503
Our client is a full service is a prestigious, growing public accounting firm in the South Bay area of Los Angeles.
They offer accounting, audit, tax, business management and consulting services.
Ranked in the top 40 CPA firms in the Los Angeles Business Journal, they offer team members an opportunity for upward mobility and personal growth in a dynamic work environment.
We offer challenging projects, a flexible, professional atmosphere, excellent on-the-job training, formal continuing professional education, cutting-edge technology, and diverse work assignments.
We are seeking professionals to work hard, take good care of our clients, and have fun.
We are currently seeking an Audit Senior
Responsibilities will include being the in-charge accountant for compilation, review, audit and other accounting and auditing engagements.
- Minimum of 3 - 4 years of recent public accounting experience
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Passing score on at least 2 parts of the CPA exam
- Technical knowledge and research capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to professionally interact with clients
- Strong organization and analytical skills
Duties will include:
- Performing all aspects of accounting and auditing engagements including planning, fieldwork (some travel), reporting and wrap-up
- Supervision and training of professional associates
- Maintain day-to-day client relationships and deliver superior client service
- Work closely with mangers and associates to meet client expectations
- Keen interest in personal career growth & development
Our firm offers competitive salaries and benefits, as well as flexible work schedules to ensure a balanced quality of life.
We are dedicated to maintaining a culture that fosters a challenging work environment and professional and personal growth through camaraderie and team-building.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview.