Audit Senior or Experienced
2049 Century Park East, Suite 300 los Angeles, CA 90067
Seeking experienced Assurance Seniors to join our growing and well-established national firm in our Los Angeles offices. The positions require a high-energy, experienced tax professional with strong interpersonal and supervisory skills.
Our growing tax practice provides tremendous career opportunities in an environment of the highest ethical standards and professionalism. We are committed to practicing work/life balance and offer extremely competitive salary and benefit packages.
Seniors possess the ability to handle the day-to-day planning of client engagements and in supervising the activities of staff assigned to audit engagements, as well as being able to perform and have a strong knowledge capital of all audit functions. Seniors will assist junior staff with understanding general audit practices, procedures and system. Seniors should also possess the desire and ability to maintain positive client relationships and cross sell the firm’ s other services.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting
- CPA certification or eligibility to sit for CPA exam required.
- 3+ years independent audit experience in public accounting
- Strong communication, research, analytical and writing skills
- Proven technical skills with Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience with accounting software, ProSystem FX engagement preferred
- Solid organization skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task positions