10990 Wilshire Blvd , 16th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90024
We focus on helping forward-thinking, entrepreneurial organizations with assurance and advisory services designed to help companies with compliance, reporting and strategic planning.
We provide our clients with the added bonus of having access to industry resources and benchmarking that highlight emerging trends and inspire thoughtful discussions amongst peers and industry leaders through our events, blogs and publications.
Our team prides itself on its ability to understand the strategic vision of our clients and work toward common goals while maintaining the proper level of independence. We are looking for employees that are more than just auditors, but strive to be true advisors and collaborators with our clients.
- Associates are given a wide variety of diversified accounting assignments under the supervision of different professionals. Performance is based on the quality of work, application of accounting knowledge, and ability to meet time constraints.
- Performs audit, review or compilation procedures as assigned by supervisors.
- Assists in proofing financial statements and other documents if appropriate.
- Participate in the planning of our engagements— audits, reviews, or compilations.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and apply areas of GAAP.
- Provides input to the engagement team on suggestions to improve client internal controls and accounting procedures.
- Build relationships with, and speaks to, client personnel to obtain an understanding of their business operations, processes and functions.
- Documents work completed by preparing workpapers within firm guidelines.
- Prepares and indexes working papers; performs various procedures established under generally accepted accounting principles and generally accepted auditing standards to verify accuracy and validity of client' s financial matters.
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Proficiency with computer, spreadsheet software program, and calculator.
- Knowledge of accounting principles.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Working toward obtaining the license by taking and passing the applicable state CPA exam.
- Proficiency in use of computers.