Audit Supervisor - Audit Manager
488 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10022
Audit Superisor - Audit Manager
We’ re looking for future Audit leaders, which means a Partner career path for you.
As an Audit Manager on our fun, close-knit Financial Services audit team, this is what part of your work entails:
• Your primary focus will be on financial services clients.
• Taking responsibility of client relationships with a variety of clients to build positive relationships.
• Managing multiple teams and providing performance feedback to all members of those teams when engagements end. That takes dedication, but we believe in you and value your feedback.
• Anticipating and addressing client concerns and resolving problems as they arise.
• Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients. We encourage you to be creative and become an expert so that you can make a difference at our firm.
• Continue learning the latest developments and the firm' s standards and policies.
• Staying on top of industry developments and their effects on client' s competitive position.
• 5 to 7 years of recent public accounting external audit experience.
• Your background should have experience in financial institutions or financial services external audit of both public and private companies or financial institutions regulatory experience. SEC experience is required.
• Your skills should include organization, communication, technical, time management, and accounting and auditing as you work effectively with clients and adequately handle multiple engagements and teams.
• It is important that you interact with clients, prospects, all levels of staff, and colleagues in a professional fashion.
• You will need to be able to multi-task since planning, executing, and wrapping up various engagements may have to be performed concurrently.
• We require experience supervising engagement team members and instructing them on completing assigned task.
• This position requires you to be a licensed CPA in the state of New York or be able to be licensed in New York.
• Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
For this specific opportunity, we are seeking talented professionals for full-time or seasonal work arrangement options.
About the Team:
The Audit team provides traditional attestation services as well as accounting and consulting on applying accounting principles. Audit professionals demonstrate deep specialization through an understanding of the market and business challenges their clients face and a commitment to audit quality. Though we have six different business units, Audit is the largest practice. As for the Financial Services practice, we are ranked #1 nationally for the number of audits for publicly traded financial institutions, according to SNL data. Learn more about our Audit team!