Audit Supervisor - Non Profit
234 E. Colorado Boulevard, Suite M150 Pasadena, California 91101
Our client is a full service public accounting firm that are seeking professionals who demonstrate competency and technical skills, work quality and the application of the accounting standards.
Applicants must have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a demanding environment.
Nonprofit experience is useful.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits.
We specialize in providing accounting, auditing, tax and management consulting services exclusively to over 200 nonprofit organizations throughout the state of California.
Our clients include childcare providers, foster care agencies, nonpublic schools, foundations, museums and community-based organizations.
Each member of our team takes great pride in knowing we are using our expertise to help organizations like those listed above make a difference in the community.
Feeling as we do, we are committed to adding talented, hardworking, people-oriented professionals to our team.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Master’ s degree in Accounting or related field is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of GAAP and GAAS.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team orientation and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Sufficient technical skills to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this position.
- CPA strongly preferred.
- 3 – 5 years or more of public accounting experience, industry, or a combination of public accounting and industry experience, or its equivalent.
- Thorough understanding of common audit procedures and techniques.
- Demonstrate independent thinking and strong decision-making skills.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview or apply directly on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/