Business Management Tax Accountant - Tax Senior Accountant
8383 Wilshire Boulevard , Suite 1000 Beverly Hills,, CA 90211
About the job
A Wealth and Business Management Firm for individuals as well as their companies in the Television, Film, Music, Social Media, Production, and Advertising Industries.
The ideal candidate will be required to prepare tax returns and assist with related client tax matters. Strong tax preparation and tax research skills. Experience in business management, entertainment industry, real estate, high net worth individuals is preferred. CPA license is also preferred but not required.
- Prepare and/or review individual, corporate, and partnership returns.
- Identify industry/client tax issues and situations and assist with tax research and planning.
- IRS and state issues as well as drafting responses to governmental correspondence and audits.
- Prepare closeouts for loan out corporations and analyze payroll withholding requirements for state and federal.
- Assist other team members with accounting responsibilities as required.
- Understand tax concepts related to individuals, C Corporations, S Corporations, Partnerships, estates and trusts.
- 4 years of tax experience with a public accounting firm or business management accounting firm
- Bachelor degree in accounting or related business field.
- Grasp of accounting and financial statement concepts.
- Proficiency in tax preparation software such as BNA, Pro-Systems, CCH Axcess and Datafaction.