CHRO - Global HR Leader
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
Global HR Leader
Our client is a global, $1B design, manufacturer and sales of precision made equipment.
We are specifically seeking an individual who can be the functional expert in HR and play a greater global role as a strategic thought leader for a growing and rapidly changing organization.
The Global HR Leader will be a key member of the leadership team responsible for providing the day-to-day direction and leadership for all aspects of the HR function, globally.
This is a business of rapid change and the Company seeks a leader who can cut through the noise of " regulations" and " HR speak" and lead the organization in doing what is right for the business.
This requires someone with insight and mental toughness to decide where to focus energy and resources to achieve top results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish the vision and architecture for the Human Resources function on a global basis. This includes the continuing development of the headquarter team and the integration of HR functions around the world into a coherent team.
- Building on the above, a key deliverable is effectively leading the work to standardize our processes globally in all aspects of our business.
- Working closely with the senior leadership team to lead the organization in the development and implementation of both short and long-term human resources strategies designed to drive business growth, profitability and overall employee
- Develop and implement a strategy that ensures the company' s ability to attract top talent, and effectively assess and transition new employees into the company. This includes:
- Building a world class talent acquisition team and establishing a standardized recruiting process that proactively identifies and attracts the highest quality candidates for each open position.
- Ensure a process is in place globally that clearly defines the qualities required to be successful at the company for each position.
- Ensure a process is in place that effectively assesses each candidate not only for skills, knowledge and experience but also " fit" for the company' s unique culture.
- Develop and implement an Onboarding program that helps employees at all levels assimilate into the company quickly and effectively.
- Develop and implement a world class global talent management program that focuses on growing and developing talent and builds the future leaders and functional experts needed to remain competitive. This includes:
- Integrated talent review/succession planning process that globally tracks current and future leadership needs and identifies and plans for the future development of high potential leaders.
- Process that plans global mobility for top talent.
- Working with the leadership team to develop and successfully implement a management development program that builds future leaders.
- Partner closely with senior leadership team to drive culture change throughout the company. This includes:
- Driving the company' s rollout of its new Vision, Mission and Values.
- Leading the creation of a culture of open and proactive communications so that every employee has the necessary information needed to perform to their maximum potential.
- Implementing the company' s employee engagement survey process globally.
- Establishing a relevant and compelling EVP (Employee Value Proposition).
- Ensure all of the above makes a significant impact on internal and external stakeholders by developing and implementing a compelling Employer Branding program.
- Managing all employee compensation, benefits and reward programs to ensure consistency across the globe and the company has the most effective plans in place.
- Acting as a mentor, coach, thought leader and functional expert to senior management. This will require an individual who will quickly learn the business and is not afraid to dive deep and work very hands-on to support our growth.
- Implement consistent strategy for HR management and development and selection of policy/practices, performance management and compensation, goal setting, diversity and inclusion, and employee relations.
- Manage and develop direct reporting staff.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of contemporary HR development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organization.
- Leverage Human Resources consultants, insurance brokers, insurance carriers, pension administrators, training specialists and other outside resources/vendors as needed.
- Creative, " out of the box" thinker.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in an environment with high levels of ambiguity and change.
- Mentally tough, but flexible and adaptive.
- Strong coach/teacher with entrepreneurial mindset.
- Creative and innovative with ability to quickly focus on priorities.
- Strong leadership skills with " Roll up the sleeves and get it done" attitude.
- The ability to impact and influence business decisions.
- High integrity -Seeks to always do the right thing in the workplace.
- Highly developed sense of teamwork; Relationship builder.
- An excellent communicator, one who communicates persuasively and with impact.
- Strong organizational and execution skills.
- Comfortable interfacing with all levels of the organization
WHAT YOU' LL NEED TO WIN
- 10+ years of progress Human Resources experience and leading a team in a global organization
- Bachelors degree in Business or related field
- Proven success on a global scale that includes alignment of different cultures and business practices
- Experience driving business results through leadership development
- Master' s Degree
- Proficient in Workday
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview.