Corporate Tax Partner
San Francisco, CA 94105
Corporate Tax Partner
Our client is a fast-growing regional accounting firm, they are looking for an entrepreneurial Corporate Tax Partner with ASC 740 expertise to join their team.
The Tax Partner will utilize their technical expertise in taxation, leadership skills, and service mindset to focus on clients in the San Francisco Bay Area.
The Tax Partner must possess the analytical skills necessary for the effective diagnosis, development, and implementation of solutions to clients' tax needs. With the support of the firm, the Tax Partner will have the opportunity to pursue creative approaches to resolve client issues. The Tax Partner will have deep and meaningful relationships within the San Francisco Bay business community, will have a track record of developing new business, and the ability to leverage trusted relationships.
You will have an important role in developing and mentoring our people. With your coaching, you will be instrumental in helping these individuals achieve rewarding careers and developing them into future leaders.
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting and CPA or JD
- Must have 10 - 15 years in public accounting with experience in corporate federal tax compliance and tax consulting
- Multiple Industry experience
- ASC 740 expertise
- Proficient in corporate taxation; individual and partnership a plus
- Previous experience supervising and training Staff and Seniors preferred
- Provides training, leadership, recognition, and administrative direction to motivate and develop team members.
- Completes performance reviews.
- Must be highly motivated and experienced in managing multiple client engagements
- Must begin to attain visibility and recognition within their industry specialization
- Reviews work on client engagements to insure firm’ s quality control procedures are followed.
- Understands economics of the firm’ s practice. Has direct client billing responsibility.
- Supports the management with decisions pertaining to policies and procedures and brings that support to the team.
- Accepts other administrative and supervisory responsibilities, including recruiting and leading professional development conferences as required.
- Has advanced grasp of theory with ability to explain and teach staff.
- Stays current on technical and regulatory issues.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Bachelors or better in Accounting or related field.
- Juris Doctorate or better in Taxation or related field.
- Master of Laws (Taxation) or better in Taxation or related field.
- Master of Science in Taxation or better in Taxation or related field.