Director, Talent Acquisition - Executive Recruitment
St. Louis, MO 63101
HR Director, Talent Acquisition
Our client is a Fortune 500 healthcare / pharmacy company. We are searching for a Director, Talent Acquisition – Executive Recruitment. This position is responsible for recruiting all Sr. Director, VP and other executive level positions for the organization.
The director works with HR Business Partners to understand talent gaps in senior level positions and build internal and external sourcing strategies. Provides consultative support to senior leaders on all aspects of the hiring process. Act as an ambassador to executive level talent outside the company. Mentor and supervise talent acquisition staff, provide thought leadership on industry leading recruiting activities. Represent Talent Acquisition department at senior level business meetings and within the community. Administers and recommends policies around employment practices.
- Manage and supervise Executive TA team.
- Provide strategic direction on developing recruiting strategies, building relationships with hiring managers & counsel on creative recruiting techniques.
- Build and maintain effective collaborative relationships with Senior Staff and senior level leaders.
- Possess a deep understanding of competencies needed in senior level positions.
- Understand talent gaps in succession plans and build recruiting strategies to address.
- Monitor key metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of recruitment and retention efforts.
- Ensure team meets hiring demands of client groups.
- Collaborate with TA team and other departments to continually assess the effectiveness of recruiting tools and processes.
- Develop community relations and represent the TA function at business line meetings.
- Will strive to link the goals of the team to the rest of the organization and allocate resources according to strategic priorities.
- Collaborate with team to identify and develop key sourcing initiatives to ensure a constant pipeline of talented and diverse applicants.
- Direct internal and external recruitment and placement activities and relationship building with businesses, government and community service agencies, colleges, employment agencies, and search firms.
- Bachelor’ s degree in relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
- 10-14 years relevant experience or Master’ s degree with 8-12 years relevant experience
- The ability to prioritize, manage time effectively and keep issues confidential is critical to this position.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PeopleSoft and the ability to learn new software is needed.
- Knowledge of current employment law, worker’ s compensation, ADA, EEOC, and FMLA is necessary.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview or apply directly on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/