2000 Avenue of the Stars , Third Floor, North Tower Los Angeles, CA 90067
Exciting opportunity to be an Executive Assistant - Senior Executive Assistant to a founding member of a Law Firm specializing in entertainment law.
The Law Firm is well known and established in the area and the successful candidate will be both a professional and administrative assistant.
- Calendar management - setting calls/meetings/lunches/drinks/dinners
- Rolling calls and keeping a diligent, organized phone sheet, as well as updating contacts as needed
- Taking notes on calls to memorialize proposals, counter proposals, deal terms, offers, etc.
- Sending agreements out to clients for signature/countersignature and tracking the status of agreements and payments when necessary. Coordinating start paperwork, often with the help of business managers’ offices
- Filing/document organization – both paper and digital
- Tracking and maintaining documents with respect to personal matters such as investments
- Monitoring emails, with specific attention to responding quickly, professionally, and efficiently
- Managing mail
- Interfacing with clients and responding to their needs, concerns, questions, etc.
- Coordinating travel
- Occasionally drafting formal emails, memos, bios, letters, etc.
- Performing research assignments as needed
- 5 years minimum Executive Assistant experience with C-Level in an Entertainment Company or Partner in an Entertainment Law Firm
- Bachelor’ s Degree, Master’ s Degree or JD a plus.