HR Recruiter - Full Time
Benicia, CA 94510 US
As the HR Recruiter, you will be playing a critical role in shaping the future of our firm.
You will be responsible for reviewing and assessing applicants fit based upon required competencies, sourcing via social media venues, conducting phone interviews for our multiple retail store openings, and referring the applicants to the field team to making hiring decisions. The ideal candidate will assist stores in reducing turnover by ensuring the most qualified candidates are selected for the open positions and follow those candidates through the full recruiting lifecycle.
This entry to mid-level position will also support the Human Resources function and represent the company in a highly professional manner to all candidates and our Team.
This position is located out of Benicia, CA and is not a virtual or remote position.
- Manage posting of open positions on selected on-line and social media sites for best and effective penetration of candidates.
- Partner with hiring managers and management to assess needs and develop sourcing strategies to ensure staffing needs are met.
- Maintain a constant and steady focus on the local marketplaces to determine and develop effective recruiting strategies
- Conduct preliminary review of applicant resumes or employment applications to determine if applicant' s experiences and skills meet the position requirements.
- Phone interview a high volume of candidates for store openings across the nation.
- Makes hiring recommendations to field team.
- Work with hiring managers on offer letter process.
- Manage background screening process in a timely manner, following up with Background Company, if process is delayed.
- Track and manage new hire paperwork and spreadsheet to assure all new hire paperwork has been completed and turned in prior to Team Member being on boarded.
- Monitor a variety of metrics and produce weekly reports to reflect progress on open and filled requisitions
- Understand and communicate benefits package to contingent candidates.
- Understand and communicate Policies and Procedures
- Manage, maintain, and develop Taleo ATS for full recruiting life cycle.
- Implement and manage creative sourcing methodologies.
- Make recommendations for improvements/changes to the full-life cycle recruiting process as needed
- Perform general Human Resources administrative duties and special projects as needed.
Skills and Abilities:
- 1-2 years of high volume applicant screening and phone interviews experience in a fast paced environment (agency or corporate).
- Knowledge of Retail store processes, procedures and competencies required for success.
- Must be familiar with the relevant retail skills required to perform each field job.
- 1+ years of experience in Human Resources Administration for a retail establishment or equivalent.
- Strong social media recruiting skills is highly desired.
- Ability to document candidate responses while being an effective listener.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have strong networking and relationship-building skills.
- Well versed in the Federal and State statutes pertaining to recruiting and employment, ie: DOL, ADA, EEO, etc.
- HRIS and ATS system knowledge and experience preferred.
- Proficiency with ADP, Taleo Business Edition, Corvirtus and/or equivalent Applicant Tracing software preferred.
- Understanding of Human Resource terminology.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Outgoing, upbeat, positive and passionate about recruiting and Human Resources.
- Enjoy working in a team environment.