Internal Audit Senior Manager
8484 WILSHIRE BLVD BEVERLY HILLS, California 90211
Internal Audit Senior Manager
Our international media client is seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Internal Audit Senior Manager to join our diverse Accounting and Finance team based in Beverly Hills, California.
Reporting to the VP Corporate Controller, the Internal Audit Senior Manager is an integral asset to the continued success of the company.
As part of their strategic growth plans, we are looking to place an Internal Audit Manager who will bring public accounting experience, CIA, & CPA.
The primary focus of this position is to support the Controller in meeting departmental and company objectives in an efficient and accurate manner. If you are proactive, organized and highly knowledgeable in accounting, we would love to meet with you!
- Responsible for the planning and performance of internal audits of operating units and club investments
- Assist with maintaining and communicating written policies and procedures, specifically focusing on strong internal controls and workflows
- Perform accounting research and provide technical guidance as needed.
- Continually identify process improvements and work with others to design new procedures for changes in the business.
- Maintain communication with the Controller to ensure the Controller is aware of all significant issues with staff, accounting issues, GL, policies/procedures, etc.
- Assist with the external annual audits of several businesses with the external auditors and internal accounting departments
- Assist with the review of monthly financial statements and provide consolidated variance analysis.
- Analyze financial results, comparing them to plan and prior period’s results. Identify material differences between the plan and actual results, forward questions to staff to determine the reason for the differences, correct the errors detected, explaining remaining variances and communicate results to the Controller or CFO.
- Assist with special projects as required.
- STRONG GAAP experience; 6 or more years of experience in audit, minimum 2 years in public
- Solid audit experience is required
- CPA with 4-year degree in Accounting or similar qualifications
- Computer literate and savvy: strong Excel skills required; Acumatica/ERP experience is a plus
- Entertainment, media, internet, gaming and/or publishing experience is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple demands in a professional manner.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and flexible to change in rapidly growing company.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills and work ethic required.
- Team-oriented personality and working style but able to work independently.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview.