5521 Schaefer Ave Chino, California 91710
Our client is a diversified wholesaler with investments in multiple apparel brands in the action sport industry, is looking for a Senior Accountant with extensive Full Circle experience to join the Finance team. The role is responsible for monthly closings (including journal entries) and the must fully understand the accounting for the sales/receivables and purchasing/payables cycles. The ideal candidate should have an accounting / finance education and a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
• Sales Order Analysis and invoice processing
• Payables Processing
• Reconciliation of factor receivables and credit card deposits.
• Monthly closing entries including prepaids and accruals
• Assist with the development of budgets and analysis of budget variances.
• Prepare and analyze Sales Commission reports and communicate with reps
• Monitor and review expense reports
• Record-keeping and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
• Initial review of monthly income statement
• Allocate expenses across appropriate departments
Education and Experience:
• Accounting / Finance degree
• At least two years of relevant work experience
• Extensive experience with Full Circle ERP
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multitask
• Excellent communication skills
• Passion to learn and accept responsibility