Senior Auditor Pasadena
Pasadena, CA 91101
Performs and participates in planning various and diverse operational and financial audits, reviews and special projects.
- Contribute to the audit planning process; assist in the development of audit objectives and detailed test procedures that effectively address key controls and risks.
- Develop work papers that address the objectives of the audit program and support the conclusions reached during testing. Adhere to the IIA Standards and IAS guidelines for workpaper documentation.
- Assess business systems/processes to identify key control points and risks. Document using narrative and/or flowcharting techniques.
- Draft audit conclusions, discuss potential issues with clients, and prepare and deliver other summary communication documents as required.
- With supervision, successfully execute all phases of the audit process for moderately complex projects.
- Contribute to the development of the assigned practice area by participating in risk assessment activities, creation of audit tools, establishing client relationships, and identifying and sharing relevant information.
- Minimum three (3) years of professional auditing or comparable experience required.
- Bachelor' s degree in business, accounting, finance, information systems or related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills & experience in applying the principles & practices of internal auditing in accounting, financial & operational environments, including auditing business functions & information technology systems.
- Demonstrated general accounting, financial & business skills, knowledge, & experience.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) is preferred