Senior Financial Analyst - F500 Firm
100 North Sepulveda, Suite 1100 El Segundo, CA 90245 US
Senior Financial Analyst
Our client, a global Fortune 500 Real Estate company, is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst
You will be responsible for preparation of monthly consolidated balance sheet schedules. Preparation of these schedules includes detailed analysis of account balances, investigating & understanding fluctuations and ensuring account balance accuracy. Schedules will be provided to management to assist with their analysis of company operations. Schedules will be included for use in press releases and for SEC reporting purposes. Additionally, this position requires assistance with intercompany transactions on a monthly basis.
- Account analysis and preparation of detailed management schedules.
- Intercompany analysis and journal entries.
- Communication (oral & written) with various Company departments, including international employees.
- Preparation of monthly detailed consolidated balance sheet analytics for select accounts.
- Resolving account balance differences, including posting correcting journal entries in PeopleSoft and/or HFM.
- Analyzing and understanding international account balances in their local currency, as well as USD.
- Preparation and organization of financial packages submitted to Company management.
- Preparation of schedules included in SEC filings, including 10Ks and 10Qs.
- Helps accommodate certain external auditors’ requests during quarterly reviews and year-end audits.
- Research accounting issues to ensure compliance with US GAAP.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor' s degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university in a business related field plus a minimum of three years related experience.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information in written and verbal form to subordinates, customers and supervisors.
Requires strong technical accounting knowledge of financial terms, concepts and accounting principles and the ability to comprehend and interpret complex financial transactions.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex financial information and transactions and accounting principles. Ability to problem-solve, both independently and working as a team. Requires strong analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Strong computer skills, including specific knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Broad experience with other software and financial systems is desired such as Hyperion, PeopleSoft and/or equivalent software.
- Knowledge of real estate service industry and terminology is helpful.
- Strong work ethic and adaptable.
- Handles multiple tasks, while meeting all deadlines.
- Team oriented with strong work ethic.
- Superb organizational skills.
- Willingness to take on new responsibility.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Responsible for setting own project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview or apply directly on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/