Senior Manager, Tax
16000 Ventura Blvd., Suite 804 Encino, CA 91436
Senior Tax Manager
We are seeking a full time tax manager to join a growing CPA firm located in Encino, California, that provides a wide variety of tax, accounting, and planning services and is dedicated to individualized, personal service.
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a motivated, detail-oriented self-starter to serve as an integral member of our accounting team primarily performing tax preparation and/or review and accounting, preparing financial reports and analyzing financial information for various client accounts.
As a Senior Tax Manager, you will be an integral member of our skilled professional accounting staff working on various client accounts. Your knowledge and background in Public Accounting will be essential to the supervision of a small team, management of client engagements, tax review, preparation and accounting. Your other duties will include research, analysis of financial information and preparation of financial reports. As a successful candidate for Tax Manager, you should have mastered all the skills and requirements demanded by the role. You must also possess the prerequisite skills needed to grow into a future principal.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Finance / Accounting
- Current CPA License
- At least 6 years of experience in a relevant position with a CPA firm
- Knowledge of tax compliance with HNW individuals, corporations, partnerships, fiduciaries and non-profits
- Some experience with review and supervisory duties
- Strong GAAP knowledge
- Familiar with recent Federal and CA tax law and tax return preparation
- Familiar with Lacerte
Familiar with QuickBooks
Other desired attributes:
- Ability to work closely with a team, assisting other team members when needed
- Warm and positive disposition, with an emphasis on integrity
- Should be heavy in Review, Planning, Research and Tax
- Detail oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication (articulate)
- Experience meeting with clients and overseeing client engagements or a strong desire to do so
- Experience with foreign taxation a plus
- MST or MBT preferred, but will consider others
Equal opportunity employer
If you are a supportive, versatile professional that is passionate about working closely within a team and are looking to grow your career with a leading firm
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview.