Senior Tax Accountant
2 San Joaquin Plaza Suite 250 Newport Beach, CA 92660-5935
Our client is a full-service certified public accounting firm located in Newport Beach, CA is looking for an experienced Tax Senior.
Priding itself on providing a full spectrum of customized accounting and advisory services.
Experience, commitment and integrity are the fundamental principles by which we conduct our business and we are looking for top quality talent to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years experience
- CPA license preferred
- Solid understanding of individual, corporate and partnership tax law
- Ability to work within time budget constraints and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Effective communication, written and oral, to work directly with clients and staff
- Ability to effectively supervise/train other staff on client matters and assignments
- Ability to identify, research and offer resolutions for tax issues
- Experience with CCH products, Microsoft Office
Offering competitive salary commensurate with experience, health insurance benefits, paid time off, 401(k) plan, Cafeteria Plan/FSA, and professional dues reimbursement. We work reasonable hours to maintain a work-life balance.
If you are looking to advance your career and join our expanding team, we encourage you to send your resume.