Senior Tax Accounting Manager
421 West 3rd Street Suite 450 Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Senior Tax Manager
Our client has immediate openings for a Senior Tax Manager
For over two decades, they have delivered accounting expertise and real business results for clients in the U.S. and abroad.
As the biggest and one of the fastest growing CPA firms in USA, we take pride in our client-centric approach, enabling us to consistently be recognized as one of the Top 50 CPA firms in the U.S. by the Public Accounting Report
- Provides top-level review of federal and multi-state income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, and trusts; also reviews related income tax workpapers.
- Leads teams of seniors and staff accountants.
- Oversees planning and scheduling of engagements.
- Ensures quality of work product.
- Monitors work-flow.
- Coaches/mentors individual team members.
- Provides formal and informal feedback.
- Communicates progress to partners.
- Develops business with both existing and new clients.
- Develops and maintains strong client relationships with client personnel and prospective clients.
- Works closely with clients to advise on income tax issues and related tax planning.
- Undergraduate degree; Master’ s degree a plus.
- CPA certificate.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to identify and propose resolutions to complex income tax issues.
- Demonstrated advanced project management skills.
- Ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client service.
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer programs; QuickBooks, or other accounting software, a plus.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview or apply directly on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/