Senior Tax Accounting Manager
Long Beach, CA 90802
Senior Manager, Tax Operations
We’ re looking for a Senior Manager, Tax Operations to join a hyper growth start up
You will lead the company’ s global income and indirect tax compliance and reporting efforts.
Working from our Santa Monica, CA headquarters, you’ ll design and develop a strong foundation of compliance and reporting, including the policies, processes, and controls necessary to accomplish our strategic business priorities.
This truly unique opportunity provides:
- Excellent compensation, benefits and perks
- Reporting directly to the Director of Tax, this is the third member of the growing tax group and will play a crucial role in creating a truly world-class function
- Play key role in the transformation of this company into a very significant company working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling
- Relocation assistance to California!
What you’ ll do:
The Senior Manager, Tax Operations will play an integral part in improving existing and implementing new processes for tax functions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Quarterly and Annual Tax Accounting – preparation of quarterly and annual global consolidated income tax provision in accordance with ASC740.
- U.S. Income Tax Compliance – bring process in-house (currently being performed by outside accountants) and implement software.
- Oversee Worldwide Indirect Tax – including registration, invoice/documentation requirements, compliance, reporting and audits.
- Interface with Tax Planning – to determine tax provision, tax compliance and disclosure impacts of tax planning transactions.
What we’ re looking for:
- At least 10 years of tax experience in Big 4 public accounting firm, corporate tax department, or combination thereof.
- Strong experience preparing and reviewing: US GAAP tax provisions in accordance with ASC 740; analyses under ASC 740-10 (FIN 48) and ASC 450-20 (FAS 5); and financial statement disclosures for income taxes.
- Experience with Federal and Multi-state US tax compliance for a large, multi-national, consolidated taxpayer.
- A strong skillset in financial statement accounting and analysis.
- A strong work ethic and ability to manage multiple competing priorities and accelerated deadlines in a fast-paced, informal work environment.
- Someone who is detail oriented with strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview or apply directly on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/