Senior Tax Manager - Real Estate
35 West 50th Street 23rd Floor New York, NY 10020
Tax Senior Manager (Real Estate & Partnerships)
The Senior Tax Manager is responsible for reviewing and/or preparing all U.S. federal and state tax returns and related schedules and reports.
• Develops effective teams and serves as a role model for direct reports.
• Coaches/ counsels effectively to build effective leadership throughout the organization.
• Reviews domestic tax returns and related schedules.
• Performs review and/or preparation of quarterly and annual domestic tax provisions.
• Reviews and/or prepares responses to tax notices.
• Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics required
• Masters in Taxation Degree or CPA certification preferred
• Minimum 10 years of Real Estate Partnership tax experience in public accounting
• Advanced knowledge in Tax Compliance software ProSystems fx and CCH Practice Mgm required
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Time Management skills