Senior Tax Manager - Real Estate
1301 Dove Street, Suite 890 Newport Beach, CA 92660
Tax Senior Manager (Real Estate & Partnerships)
The Senior Tax Manager is responsible for reviewing and/or preparing all U.S. federal and state tax returns and related schedules and reports.
- Develops effective teams and serves as a role model for direct reports.
- Coaches/ counsels effectively to build effective leadership throughout the organization.
- Reviews domestic tax returns and related schedules.
- Performs review and/or preparation of quarterly and annual domestic tax provisions.
- Reviews and/or prepares responses to tax notices.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics required
- Masters in Taxation Degree or CPA certification preferred
- Minimum 10 years of Real Estate Partnership tax experience in public accounting
- Advanced knowledge in Tax Compliance software ProSystems fx and CCH Practice Mgm required
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Time Management skills
- Strong staff development and appraisal skills
- Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels
- Strong customer, quality and results orientation
- Ability to be an effective member of project teams