Berkerley St Mayfair London, Greater London W1J 8DZ
Our client is a leading strategic advisory boutique specializing in tech-sector origination and execution with offices in the heart of London’s West End, overseeing Mayfair. The team are known for combining local expertise with global know-how and have an exceptional history in the provision of advisory services, nurturing million-dollar tech businesses through growth and restructuring opportunities within the upper mid-market space.
The focus of the business has enhanced significantly over the course of the last 3 months and with this significant increase in client interest has come the need to expand the internal operations of the business by adding to their current headcount.
The Ideal Candidate
The immediate requirement is for someone to come in on the junior end of the business as an Analyst or Associate, ideally with experience in TMT.
We are looking for an investment professional with:
- 4+ years of full-service investment banking experience (top tier FIG or TAS background preferred) but similar experience gained from a leading boutique will also be considered.
- A background in due diligence with a heightened attention to detail
- Strong financial modelling skills, an ability to support and advise on transactions with little or no support, acting predominantly as a financial analyst
- Vast experience working the field, both soliciting & perusing interest from buy-side tech investors
- Proven experience in leading business development initiatives
- An independent doer who is comfortable operating in an agile M&A environment
- CFA Level 2 or 3 (desirable) achieved with first time passes
- A passion for tech, borne from industry or through studies and social activities
- Bi or multilingual fluency in English and one other continental language