13801 Ventura Boulevard Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
We are a growing CPA/Entertainment Business Management firm with an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Tax CPA.
Our client base includes high net worth individuals and their related companies with a focus on entertainment.
Ideal candidate should have at least 2 - 3 years of current tax return experience at a regional Big 4 firm.
Responsibilities will include tax preparation (individual, corporation, partnership and fiduciary, etc.)
Other responsibilities include assisting the Senior Manager and Partner with tax projections, research, and various other miscellaneous tax related projects. Candidate must be able to work well as part of a team.
Meeting deadlines is a must, so good time management skills are required.
Candidate' s background should include:
- CPA - Licensed
- Bachelor' s Degree in Accounting, Licensed CPA
- 2 - 3 years of previous tax return preparation experience at a Big 4 firm
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of ProSystem fx -- tax preparation software a plus, Quickbooks a plus.
Our firm offers the right candidate an opportunity unlike any other.
Additionally, we can offer the right candidate the perfect balance of work and quality of life as well as competitive compensation and benefits.
Please provide references, resume and salary requirement.