Tax Accounting Manager
The Woodlands, TX 77380
We are actively seeking a self-motivated and experienced Tax Manager. This Tax position is well suited for an individual who works well in a team environment but also excels working at an individual level.
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of federal, state and local income tax returns
- Manage and review quarterly federal and state estimated tax liabilities
- Manage and review annual federal and state tax return extension requests
- Assist with income tax provision
- Assist with accounting for fixed assets and landfills
- Assist with tax planning, tax research, audit support and notice responses
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 6 years of public accounting or corporate experience
- Licensed CPA or JD/LL.M.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What’ s In It for You?
You will be joining a team environment and colleagues who embrace a “ work hard, play harder” culture. Our compensation package is competitive, and comes with excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance and a 401(k) retirement plan. You’ ll also be associating yourself with a company that likes to lead by example, through a strong presence in our local communities, charitable giving, sustainability initiatives and more.